Tuesday, July 11, 2017

DT Spotlight - July 2017





Hi everyone coming from the Kitty Bee Designs blog and
thanks for coming over to my blog!

and I hope guys had a wonderful Canada Day and Independence Day! In Canada we celebrate our national holiday July 1st, while in the States they celebrate their on July 4th =)

So, for my July 2017 Spotlight creation, I used 'Hello there Penguin' who is always ready for a PARTAY with his ready made tuxedo! hehe

 For this card I used EP designs 6x6 paper pack called: birthday wishes (I thought the designer paper with the PARTY printed on it is perfect for this month of celebrations), Michael's Craft - recollection ribbon, star brads, and 110lb cardstocks, my copic markers and a little wink of stella for the penguin's tummy!

Thank you for visiting me at at Sugar Cards today,
and if you love this digital image as much as I do,
please head over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy shop!

Happy 4th of July and Canada Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment